Rider and Requirements
Bill Herz – Contract Rider
The following items are to be supplied by the sponsor at least 1 hour prior to the performance for set up:
- One six-foot or eight foot schoolroom table. Table should be skirted.
- One flip chart with easel and markers.
- One large empty dinner plate. One empty drinking glass. One chair.
- One inexpensive item with the company logo on it such as a t-shirt, cap, mug, etc.
If the audience size exceeds 80 people, it is recommended that there is a riser at least 12 feet deep and 20 feet long. If the stage is to be shared with a band, please call to discuss. If the room is rectangular, place the stage in the middle of the long side of the rectangle. The room then becomes more intimate and makes for a better show.
- One wireless lavaliere microphone.
- One wireless hand held microphone with stand. If possible stand should have round base.
- Playback system for an iPod hooked into the house system set up across the room from the stage.
No special lighting is needed if the stage is easily viewed with the house lights up. However, if it is a dark room, a general stage wash is suggested. A spotlight is not needed if you weren’t planning on having one anyway.
To insure the most intimate show, the banquet tables should be set up as close to the stage as possible.
Please Call To Discuss If
There is going to be a dance floor in front of the stage or if the performance is going to be outdoors.